If you have limited time and want to briefly walk around the city and feel its spirit, we’d love to help. In 2-3 hours drive through the city with some stops for a short walk – you can visit the most important places in the city. If you have more time, we can help you and arrange a visit to Kalemegdan Fortress, Museum of Yugoslavia, Central Galleries or Museums, St. Sava Temple, St. Michael’s Orthodox Cathedral, Avala Tower…
We provide DAILY AND MULTI-DAY TOURS in Serbia and Region.
Some of the most popular travels selecte by our respectable clients:
SIGHTSEEING TOURS (TRAVEL COST WITHOUT ACCOMMODATION AND TICKETS).
ALL INCLUSIVE ARRANGEMENTS POSSIBLE ON REQUEST.
– Novi Sad, Petrovaradin Fortress, Fruska Gora National Park, Sremski Karlovci (with/without wine & honey testing) – 1 day
– Danube Canyon – Lepenski Vir, Roman campus Viminacium, Golubac Fortress, trip with/without Iron Gates 1 day
– The Valley of Lilacs – valley of Kings – Monasteries Sopocani, Studenica, St.Peters, Church (1 day)
– Subotica, Novi Sad, Fruska Gora (Farm House-Gourmet experience, wine testing, horseback riding) – 2 days
– Tara National Park, Mokra Gora Train, Zlatibor, Visegrad Bridge on Drina, Uvac Nature Reserve (2 days)
– Mileseva monastery, Uvac valley, Zlatibor region, Tara National park, Mokra Gora, House on Drina River (2 days)
– Archeological Route (Sirmium, Viminacium, Lepenski Vir, Felix Romuliana, Naissus, Justiniana Prima) – 2 days
– SERBIA ROUND TRIP 4 DAYS
Belgrade – Novi Sad – Topola – Mokra Gora – Tara NP – Zlatibor – Uvac Canyon – Kopaonik NP – Nis – Zajecar (Felix Romuliana) – Danube Canyon – Smederevo – Golubac fortress – Viminacium –
THE BALKANS TOUR
OPTION 1 SERBIA/BOSNIA HERZEGOVINA/MONTENEGRO
Belgrade – Tara – Mokra Gora – Visegrad – Sarajevo – Konjic – Mostar- Neretva river – Medjugorje – -Kotor -Budva – 5 days
(Belgrade underground tour, Sarajevo sightseeing, Tunnel of hope, Old Bridge in Konjic, Mostar bridge, Blagaj-spring of Buna river, Pocitelj fortress, Medjugorje church, Kravice waterfalls, Dubrovnik, Budva, Kotor old town)
OPTION 2 SERBIA/BOSNIA HERZEGOVINA/CROATIA
Belgrade – Tara – Mokra Gora – Visegrad – Sarajevo – Konjic – Mostar- Medjugorje – Split – Zadar – Plitvice lakes — Zagreb – 5 days
(Belgrade underground tour, Sarajevo sightseeing, Tunnel of hope, Old Bridge in Konjic, Mostar bridge, Blagaj-spring of Buna river, Pocitelj fortress, Medjugorje church, Kravice waterfalls,Split old town, Zadar, Plitvice National Park / waterfalls, Rastoke, Zagreb sightseeing
OPTION 3 SERBIA
Belgrade – Novi Sad – Topola – Mokra Gora – Tara NP – Zlatibor – Uvac Canyon – Kopaonik NP – Nis – Manasija Monastery – Golubac fortress – Viminacium – Smederevo
PRICES ARE PER STANDARD VEHICLE/NOT PASSENGER.
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF TRAVELERS IS 4
IF YOU REQUIRE BIGGER VEHICLE FOR MORE PASSENGERS, PLEASE SEND YOUR REQUEST
We would be glad to help you providing any tour you may be interested for. Be your own tour maker!
Please feel free to contact us for any additional information you need.